1 de abril de 2015

The Simplicity of Love and Existence



One day, in a future summer evening, I was invited to a dinner with some special friends.

The afternoon was peaceful.
The wind was soft and made the pines leaves dance slowly, making them play an harmonious song.
The sunlight, in an eternal night sunset, accompanied with the glowing candle’s light placed in the room, was warm.
The wood house, even though it was a little bit dusty and messy, felt as a sure and cozy place. And the smell of the delicious organic food we were going to eat kept me awake in this magical and half invented paradise. 

The people was arriving time to time while I was helping a bit tidying up the table and finishing the dinner.
In the end, we all sat down and started talking with the ones who surrounded us, in a very fluent and natural manner. 

In the corner of the sofa, I enjoyed observing all the small details which, all together, made me feel in a dream: the laughs, the comfortable half silence half nature sounds on the back ground, the fourth elements in balance, the lights, the shadows, the humanity, the love... It made me feel like crying because of the strong happiness in the core of my chest.
My heart was beating rhythmically.


I left the room and went to the kitchen, pretending I wanted some more something, when I actually only needed some loneliness to understand, calm and settle down my emotions.
I always loved to stand and look trough the window.
I felt quite hypnotized and better with the small break. And then he came in.
He brought some empty dirty dishes and left them in the sink. Then he turned around and stared at me.
I knew that his acts were as pretentious as mines. He came to find me, curious of my mood. That’s the way he is: sensitive and aware of what surrounds him, caring and acting always in silence.

- I am perfectly fine – I answered in silence, with a sweet and kind smile.

Our eyes were sparkling, showing our shining souls inside.
Then, we hugged each other and hold our hands for a while, in a very soft touch, being closer and aligned than ever.

I wasn’t caught in my body anymore. I wasn’t there but everywhere instead.
I felt dizzy at the beginning, when all my energies and soul went out and melted with the whole.

I was floating.

I am glad we Exist.

No hay comentarios: