10 de septiembre de 2014

SuperMoon

We were sitting on a beach bank, hearing the noisy train behind us. 
I was hypnotized by the supermoon that was shining bright in the blue sky, by the kindness of your words which made me laugh at sometimes and by the sweet smell of your existence which made me feel relaxed.

We were sitting on a beach bank, hearing the sea waves crashing against the sand.
You were telling me about Antarctica, the penguins and a lot another stuff. The conversation was fluent, between questions, explanations and silence times.

At that time, I realized the reality was perfect just the way it was. 
I didn't had to invent or use my imagination to turn the things more beautiful than they were because that's exactly how they were in their natural essence.

We were sitting on a beach bank, when we decided to come back. 
We were just together for a while and then we walked different paths.
However, no matter how far from each other we are. The moon will be always over us.
And you will be always in my heart.

No hay comentarios: